SJOG and Caritas Social Action Network (CSAN) are part of the Community Sponsorship movement in the UK offering a matching, training and support service to sponsors and guests under the Homes for Ukraine Scheme.
Together we are working to enable the many generous people willing to open up their homes as sponsors and match them with people displaced by the war in Ukraine. We aim to support people on their journey and provide opportunities to integrate into our community in the UK.
If you would like to be considered as a sponsor, or be sponsored, please use the links below to register your interest. We will work as quickly as possible to contact every applicant and to start the matching process.
If you are from the Ukraine and have been displaced by the war, you can register to come to the UK at any time and from any place. You do not need to be in the UK. The programme ensures that you will be provided with accommodation for at least 6 months and be able to access healthcare and schools, and have the right to work.
The SJOG Homes for Ukraine programme provides:
- Matching of hosts with guests to the requirements of both parties
- Mediating first e-meetings between hosts and guests
- Toolkit for hosts and a Welcome book for Ukrainian guests in a native language
- Online training about the hosting process
- Transfer from the Poland-Ukraine border to London
- A "welcome box" for the Ukrainian family upon arrival
- Support during the first month of placement
- Re-matching service
- Ensuring support from local communities
- Multilingual team that speak English, Polish, Ukrainian and Russian and are ready to help
* When you complete the forms we will work hard to find a match but sometimes this isn’t possible. We will keep you updated to so you are fully informed. For any other enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com